South Florida Eye Health
A rare private practice with a leading Ophthalmic Surgeon, fellowship-trained in Glaucoma at the prestigious Bascom Palmer Eye Institute in Miami, FL. Get World-Class Ophthalmic care you deserve.
Services We Offer
- Glaucoma Medical & Surgical Treatment
- State-of-the-art Femtosecond Laser Cataract Surgery with Premium Lens
- Focus on Patient Satisfaction
ABOUT SOUTH FLORIDA EYE HEALTH
South Florida Eye Health has the expertise to handle all manners of ophthalmic disorders and diseases. Alex Spratt, MD is a leading Ophthalmic Surgeon, fellowship-trained in Glaucoma at the prestigious Bascom Palmer Eye Institute in Miami.
Dr. Spratt is an accomplished Ophthalmic Surgeon offering:
- Femtosecond Laser Cataract Surgery with Premium Lens placement. Utilizing this state-of-the-art technology, the need for glasses postoperatively can be avoided.
- Glaucoma surgery for redoing previous surgeries
- Micro-Invasive Glaucoma Surgery (MIGS)
- Laser Surgery and Reduce the Need for Glasses
We at South Florida Eye Health can’t stress enough the importance we place on patient care. As a patient of ours, you will be treated like family with minimal wait time to be seen, spending the necessary time to properly diagnose and treat your condition. As each patient is unique, we appropriately discuss all your treatment options to offer you the optimal customized treatment plan specific for you and your needs.
With our emphasis on outstanding patient care and the ability to offer the leading treatments and surgical options, it’s never been so clear South Florida Eye Health is quickly becoming the new standard for eye care in South Florida.